- Use the windows search bar to find Snipping Tool
- Right click the icon and select "Pin to taskbar"
- In the Snipping Tool, click "New" in the upper left corner
- Use the cursor and drag a box around the entire screen
- Use the drawing tools to bring attention to a particular area
- Save the file somewhere where you can find it later
- Attach the saved file to the e-mail or ticket
How to take a Screenshot Print
Modified on: Wed, 7 Nov, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.