In this guide, we will show you how to quickly create a digital signature for PDFs and other documents.
- Open Adobe Reader and select "Edit" -> "Preferences"
- Select "Signatures" in Categories on the left hand side. Click "More" on the right hand side under "Identities & Trusted Certificates"
- Click "Add ID" in the top left corner
- Select the radio button that says "A new digital ID I want to create now" and click "Next"
- Select the radio button that says "New PKCS#12 digital ID file" and click "Next"
- Enter your information in the first four text boxes and select "Next"
- Select a file location you can easily remember and create a password
- Start Signing!